The study was performed at the University of Illinois—Urbana campus.
Cytokine concentration in stored canine erythrocyte concentrates
Version of Record online: 3 APR 2014
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2014
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 259–263, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Corsi, R., McMichael, M. A., Smith, S. A., O'Brien, M., Herring, J., Ngwenyama, T. R., Galligan, A., Beloshapka, A. N., Deng, P. and Swanson, K. S. (2014), Cytokine concentration in stored canine erythrocyte concentrates. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 24: 259–263. doi: 10.1111/vec.12160
The authors declare no conflicts of interests.
Presented in part at the European College of Veterinary Internal Medicine Congress, Seville, Spain, September 2011.
- Issue online: 24 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2012
- University of Illinois—Urbana campus
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!