The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Prognostic value of echocardiographic and Doppler parameters in horses admitted for colic complicated by systemic inflammatory response syndrome
Version of Record online: 1 APR 2014
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2014
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 302–310, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Borde, L., Amory, H., Grulke, S., Leroux, A. A., Houben, R. M., Detilleux, J. and Sandersen, C. C. (2014), Prognostic value of echocardiographic and Doppler parameters in horses admitted for colic complicated by systemic inflammatory response syndrome. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 24: 302–310. doi: 10.1111/vec.12177
Presented in part at the 4th Congress of European College of Equine Internal Medicine, Hannover, Germany.
- Issue online: 24 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 1 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!