The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Decreased postoperative C-reactive protein production in dogs with pyometra through the use of low-dose ketamine
Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2014
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 286–290, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Liao, P.-Y., Chang, S.-C., Chen, K.-S. and Wang, H.-C. (2014), Decreased postoperative C-reactive protein production in dogs with pyometra through the use of low-dose ketamine. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 24: 286–290. doi: 10.1111/vec.12178
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!