The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Acute bronchointerstitial pneumonia in two indoor cats exposed to the H1N1 influenza virus
Article first published online: 8 APR 2014
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2014
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
How to Cite
Pigott, A. M., Haak, C. E., Breshears, M. A. and Linklater, A. K.J. (2014), Acute bronchointerstitial pneumonia in two indoor cats exposed to the H1N1 influenza virus. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care. doi: 10.1111/vec.12179
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!