Dr. Chan is Editor of the Journal but did not participate in the peer review process other than as an author. The authors declare no other conflict of interest.
Clinical Practice Review
Nutritional management of acute pancreatitis in dogs and cats
Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2014
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 240–250, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Jensen, K. B. and Chan, D. L. (2014), Nutritional management of acute pancreatitis in dogs and cats. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 24: 240–250. doi: 10.1111/vec.12180
Dr. Jensen's current address is Djursjukhuset Malmö, Cypressvägen 11, 213 53 Malmö, Sweden.
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!