Recurrent hemorrhage caused by type 3 von Willebrand disease in a domestic long-haired cat
Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2014
© Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society 2014
Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 326–331, May/June 2014
How to Cite
Bebar, K. N., Sinnott, V. and Brooks, M. B. (2014), Recurrent hemorrhage caused by type 3 von Willebrand disease in a domestic long-haired cat. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care, 24: 326–331. doi: 10.1111/vec.12185
Presented as an abstract at the 18th International Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Society Symposium, San Antonio, TX, September 2012.
The authors declare no conflict of interests.
- Issue online: 24 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!