Samantha qualified as a Veterinary Nurse in 2003 and worked in a number of practices in the West Midlands until February 2007. Returning to veterinary nursing in 2009 – following a career break in finance – she worked as a locum nurse, covering positions in hospitals, charities, referral centres, night work as well as small animal day practice. In March 2012, Samantha joined the PDSA as a Veterinary Nurse in its Quinton hospital in Birmingham, and has recently been awarded the Veterinary Nursing Certificate in Emergency and Critical Care.
Cardiopulmonary cerebral resuscitation – ABC vs. CAB
Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Veterinary Nursing Journal
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 160–162, May 2013
How to Cite
Flavell, S. (2013), Cardiopulmonary cerebral resuscitation – ABC vs. CAB. Veterinary Nursing Journal, 28: 160–162. doi: 10.1111/vnj.12032
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!