Samantha qualified as a Veterinary Nurse in 2003 and worked in a number of practices in the West Midlands until February 2007. Returning to veterinary nursing in 2009 – following a career break in finance – she worked as a locum nurse, covering positions in hospitals, charities, referral centres, night work as well as small animal day practice. In March 2012, Samantha joined the PDSA as a Veterinary Nurse in its Quinton hospital in Birmingham, and has recently been awarded the Veterinary Nursing Certificate in Emergency and Critical Care.
Cardiopulmonary cerebral resuscitation – ABC vs. CAB
Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Veterinary Nursing Journal
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 160–162, May 2013
How to Cite
Flavell, S. (2013), Cardiopulmonary cerebral resuscitation – ABC vs. CAB. Veterinary Nursing Journal, 28: 160–162. doi: 10.1111/vnj.12032
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!