Dr Grozdanic served as a consultant for the BioMed Vision Technologies in the period 2006–2008 without receiving any honorarium. Dr Grozdanic’s laboratory received two early prototypes of Melan-100 unit in 2006 for testing purposes as a result of Dr Grozdanic’s consulting activities. Dr Grozdanic currently serves as a consultant for Neuroptics Inc, which is developing the automated pupillometer for measurement of chromatic responses in animals and humans.
Rapid diagnosis of retina and optic nerve abnormalities in canine patients with and without cataracts using chromatic pupil light reflex testing
Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2012
© 2012 American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 329–340, September 2013
How to Cite
Grozdanic, S. D., Kecova, H. and Lazic, T. (2013), Rapid diagnosis of retina and optic nerve abnormalities in canine patients with and without cataracts using chromatic pupil light reflex testing. Veterinary Ophthalmology, 16: 329–340. doi: 10.1111/vop.12003
- Issue online: 2 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!