Restrictive orbital myofibroblastic sarcoma in a cat – Cross-sectional imaging (MRI & CT) appearance, treatment, and outcome
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
© 2013 American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists
Special Issue: Veterinary Ocular Pathology
Volume 16, Issue Supplement s1, pages 123–129, July 2013
How to Cite
Thomasy, S. M., Cissell, D. D., Arzi, B., Vilches-Moure, J. G., Lo, W. Y., Wisner, E. R., Dubielzig, R. R. and Maggs, D. J. (2013), Restrictive orbital myofibroblastic sarcoma in a cat – Cross-sectional imaging (MRI & CT) appearance, treatment, and outcome. Veterinary Ophthalmology, 16: 123–129. doi: 10.1111/vop.12016
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
- National Institute of Health. Grant Number: K08 EY021142
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!