Insertion of the dorsal oblique muscle in the dog: an anatomic basis for ventral strabismus associated with oculomotor nerve dysfunction
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
© 2012 American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists
How to Cite
O'Neill, J. J., Kent, M., Glass, E. N., Platt, S. R. and de Lahunta, A. (2013), Insertion of the dorsal oblique muscle in the dog: an anatomic basis for ventral strabismus associated with oculomotor nerve dysfunction. Veterinary Ophthalmology. doi: 10.1111/vop.12019
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!