Twenty-four-hour measurement of IOP in rabbits using rebound tonometer
Article first published online: 1 JAN 2013
© 2012 American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 423–428, November 2013
How to Cite
Wang, X., Dong, J. and Wu, Q. (2013), Twenty-four-hour measurement of IOP in rabbits using rebound tonometer. Veterinary Ophthalmology, 16: 423–428. doi: 10.1111/vop.12020
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 1 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!