Ultrasonographic features of PMEL17 (Silver) mutant gene–associated multiple congenital ocular anomalies (MCOA) in Comtois and Rocky Mountain horses
Article first published online: 1 JAN 2013
© 2013 American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 429–435, November 2013
How to Cite
Ségard, E. M., Depecker, M. C., Lang, J., Gemperli, A. and Cadoré, J.-L. (2013), Ultrasonographic features of PMEL17 (Silver) mutant gene–associated multiple congenital ocular anomalies (MCOA) in Comtois and Rocky Mountain horses. Veterinary Ophthalmology, 16: 429–435. doi: 10.1111/vop.12021
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 1 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!