Results of phenol red thread test in clinically normal Syrian hamsters (Mesocricetus auratus)
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2013
© 2013 American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 436–439, November 2013
How to Cite
Rajaei, S. M., Sadjadi, R., Sabzevari, A. and Ghaffari, M. S. (2013), Results of phenol red thread test in clinically normal Syrian hamsters (Mesocricetus auratus). Veterinary Ophthalmology, 16: 436–439. doi: 10.1111/vop.12024
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!