Reference values for the production of the aqueous fraction of the tear film measured by the standardized endodontic absorbent paper point test in different exotic and laboratory animal species
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
© 2013 American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 41–45, January 2014
How to Cite
Lange, R. R., Lima, L., Przydzimirski, A. C. and Montiani-Ferreira, F. (2014), Reference values for the production of the aqueous fraction of the tear film measured by the standardized endodontic absorbent paper point test in different exotic and laboratory animal species. Veterinary Ophthalmology, 17: 41–45. doi: 10.1111/vop.12038
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2013
- 1Ophthalmology. In: Biology, Medicine and Surgery of South American Wild Animals, 1st edn. (ed. Fowler ME, Cubas ZS) Iowa State University Press, Iowa, 2001; 37: 437–456..
- 2Oftalmologia. In: Tratado de Animais Selvagens – Medicina Veterinária, 1st edn. (ed. Cubas ZS, Silva JCR, Catão-Dias JL) Roca, São Paulo, SP, Brazil, 2007; 65: 1092–1104..
- 4Ophthalmologic examination and diagnostic procedures. In: Veterinary Ophthalmology, 3rd edn. (ed. Gelatt KN) Lippincott Willians & Wilkins, Philadelphia, 1999; 11: 427–466., .
- 8A shorter Schirmer tear test. Optometry Weekly 1982; 73: 568–569..
- 11Measurement of tear production in black-tufted marmosets (Callithrix penicillata) using three different methods: modified Schirmer's I, phenol red thread and standardized endodontic absorbent paper points. Veterinary Ophthalmology 2012; 15: 1–7., , .