Quantification and comparison of baseline cortisol levels between aqueous and plasma from healthy anesthetized hound dogs utilizing mass spectrometry
Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
© 2013 American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 57–62, January 2014
How to Cite
Claude, A. K., Miller, W. W., Beyer, A. M., Willeford, K. O. and Ross, M. K. (2014), Quantification and comparison of baseline cortisol levels between aqueous and plasma from healthy anesthetized hound dogs utilizing mass spectrometry. Veterinary Ophthalmology, 17: 57–62. doi: 10.1111/vop.12043
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
- 3Physiology of the eye. In: Veterinary Ophthalmology, Vol. 1, 4th edn. (ed. Gelatt KN) Blackwell, Ames, IA, 2007; 149–182., , .
- 4Histology of the Human Eye. WB Saunders Co, Philadelphia, 1971., , .
- 10Fundamentals of Veterinary Ophthalmology, 2nd edn. WB Saunders Co., Philadelphia, PA, 1990..
- 11Fluorophotometric and tonometric evaluation of ocular effects following aqueocentesis performed with needles of various sizes in dogs. Journal of Veterinary Research 2011; 72: 556–561., , et al.
- 14Ophthalmic Examination and Diagnostics. In: Veterinary Ophthamology, Vol. 1, 4th edn. (ed. Gelatt KN), Blackwell Publishing Company, Ames, IA, 2007; 438–483., , .