Positive immunostaining for feline infectious peritonitis (FIP) in a Sphinx cat with cutaneous lesions and bilateral panuveitis
Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
© 2013 American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists
Special Issue: Veterinary Ocular Pathology
Volume 16, Issue Supplement s1, pages 160–163, July 2013
How to Cite
Bauer, B. S., Kerr, M. E., Sandmeyer, L. S. and Grahn, B. H. (2013), Positive immunostaining for feline infectious peritonitis (FIP) in a Sphinx cat with cutaneous lesions and bilateral panuveitis. Veterinary Ophthalmology, 16: 160–163. doi: 10.1111/vop.12044
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!