Eosinophilic keratitis in 46 eyes of 27 horses in the Mid-Atlantic United States (2008–2012)
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
© 2013 American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 311–320, September 2014
How to Cite
Lassaline-Utter, M., Miller, C. and Wotman, K. L. (2014), Eosinophilic keratitis in 46 eyes of 27 horses in the Mid-Atlantic United States (2008–2012). Veterinary Ophthalmology, 17: 311–320. doi: 10.1111/vop.12076
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!