Treatment of immune-mediated keratitis in horses with episcleral silicone matrix cyclosporine delivery devices
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2013
© 2013 American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists
Special Issue: Equine Ophthalmology
Volume 17, Issue Supplement s1, pages 23–30, July 2014
How to Cite
Gilger, B. C., Stoppini, R., Wilkie, D. A., Clode, A. B., Pinto, N. H., Hempstead, J., Gerding, J. and Salmon, J. H. (2014), Treatment of immune-mediated keratitis in horses with episcleral silicone matrix cyclosporine delivery devices. Veterinary Ophthalmology, 17: 23–30. doi: 10.1111/vop.12087
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2013
- 3Immunohistochemical and immunopathologic characterization of superficial stromal immune-mediated keratitis in horses. American Journal of Veterinary Research 2012; 73: 1067–1073., , et al.
- 6Pigmentary keratouveitis in horses. International Equine Ophthalmology Consortium Symposium, Jackson Hole, Wy. June 9, 2013. Abstract., , et al.
- 16Use of episcleral cyclosporine implants in dogs with keratoconjunctivitis sicca (Abstract). American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists. November 2013; Puerto Rico., , et al.
- 18Equine ocular examination: routine and advanced diagnostic techniques. In: Equine Ophthalmology, 2nd edn. (ed. Gilger BC) Elsevier, Philadelphia, 2011; 1–51., .
- 21Betaxolol hydrochloride loaded chitosan nanoparticles for ocular delivery and their anti-glaucoma efficacy. Current Drug Delivery 2013; 12: 332–336., , et al.