Evaluation of the conjunctival fungal flora and its susceptibility to antifungal agents in healthy horses in Switzerland
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2013
© 2013 American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists
Special Issue: Equine Ophthalmology
Volume 17, Issue Supplement s1, pages 31–36, July 2014
How to Cite
Voelter-Ratson, K., Monod, M., Unger, L., Spiess, B. M. and Pot, S. A. (2014), Evaluation of the conjunctival fungal flora and its susceptibility to antifungal agents in healthy horses in Switzerland. Veterinary Ophthalmology, 17: 31–36. doi: 10.1111/vop.12088
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!