Adjunctive cryotherapy for pigmentary keratitis in dogs: a study of 16 corneas
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2013
© 2013 American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 241–249, July 2014
How to Cite
Azoulay, T. (2014), Adjunctive cryotherapy for pigmentary keratitis in dogs: a study of 16 corneas. Veterinary Ophthalmology, 17: 241–249. doi: 10.1111/vop.12089
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!