Local photodynamic therapy delays recurrence of equine periocular squamous cell carcinoma compared to cryotherapy
Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2013
© 2013 American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists
Special Issue: Equine Ophthalmology
Volume 17, Issue Supplement s1, pages 37–45, July 2014
How to Cite
Giuliano, E. A., Johnson, P. J., Delgado, C., Pearce, J. W. and Moore, C. P. (2014), Local photodynamic therapy delays recurrence of equine periocular squamous cell carcinoma compared to cryotherapy. Veterinary Ophthalmology, 17: 37–45. doi: 10.1111/vop.12099
- Issue online: 4 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!