Clinical comparison of the TonoVet® rebound tonometer and the Tono-Pen Vet® applanation tonometer in dogs and cats with ocular disease: glaucoma or corneal pathology
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2013
© 2013 American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 20–27, January 2015
How to Cite
von Spiessen, L., Karck, J., Rohn, K. and Meyer-Lindenberg, A. (2015), Clinical comparison of the TonoVet® rebound tonometer and the Tono-Pen Vet® applanation tonometer in dogs and cats with ocular disease: glaucoma or corneal pathology. Veterinary Ophthalmology, 18: 20–27. doi: 10.1111/vop.12101
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2015
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!