This study is a part of the first author's PhD study performed and sponsored by the University of Copenhagen, Denmark (2008–2013). The cases in the study were collected during the first author's residency in comparative ophthalmology at the University of Florida, USA (2009–2012). The first author is now a faculty member at the University of Minnesota (2013 – present).
Equine deep stromal abscesses (51 cases – 2004–2009) – Part 1: the clinical aspects with attention to the duration of the corneal disease, treatment history, clinical appearance, and microbiology results
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2013
© 2013 American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists
Special Issue: Equine Ophthalmology
Volume 17, Issue Supplement s1, pages 6–13, July 2014
How to Cite
de Linde Henriksen, M., Andersen, P. H., Thomsen, P. D., Plummer, C. E., Mangan, B., Heegaard, S., Toft, N. and Brooks, D. E. (2014), Equine deep stromal abscesses (51 cases – 2004–2009) – Part 1: the clinical aspects with attention to the duration of the corneal disease, treatment history, clinical appearance, and microbiology results. Veterinary Ophthalmology, 17: 6–13. doi: 10.1111/vop.12103
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Danish Government PhD grant
- Agustinus Fonden
- Kustos af 1881
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!