Lamellar keratoplasty in rabbits using human and rabbit amniotic membrane grafts: a comparative study
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2013
© 2013 American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists
How to Cite
Godoy-Esteves, C. A. L., Gomes, J. Á. P., Yazbek, K., Guerra, J. L. and Barros, P. S. M. (2013), Lamellar keratoplasty in rabbits using human and rabbit amniotic membrane grafts: a comparative study. Veterinary Ophthalmology. doi: 10.1111/vop.12109
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!