Presented in part at the 42nd Annual Meeting of the American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists, Hilton Head, SC, USA, (October 26–29, 2011), and at the International Conference on Reptile and Amphibian Medicine, Cremona, Italy, (May 13–15, 2012).
Evaluation of rebound tonometry in red-eared slider turtles (Trachemys scripta elegans)
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2013
© 2013 American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 261–267, July 2014
How to Cite
Delgado, C., Mans, C., McLellan, G. J., Bentley, E., Sladky, K. K. and Miller, P. E. (2014), Evaluation of rebound tonometry in red-eared slider turtles (Trachemys scripta elegans). Veterinary Ophthalmology, 17: 261–267. doi: 10.1111/vop.12114
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2013
- Companion Animal Fund
- School of Veterinary Medicine, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Comparative Ophthalmic Research Laboratories (CORL), University of Wisconsin–Madison
- NIH. Grant Number: K08EY018609
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!