Presented in part at the 42nd Annual Meeting of the American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists, Hilton Head, SC, USA, (October 26–29, 2011), and at the International Conference on Reptile and Amphibian Medicine, Cremona, Italy, (May 13–15, 2012).
Evaluation of rebound tonometry in red-eared slider turtles (Trachemys scripta elegans)
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2013
© 2013 American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 261–267, July 2014
How to Cite
Delgado, C., Mans, C., McLellan, G. J., Bentley, E., Sladky, K. K. and Miller, P. E. (2014), Evaluation of rebound tonometry in red-eared slider turtles (Trachemys scripta elegans). Veterinary Ophthalmology, 17: 261–267. doi: 10.1111/vop.12114
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2013
- Companion Animal Fund
- School of Veterinary Medicine, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Comparative Ophthalmic Research Laboratories (CORL), University of Wisconsin–Madison
- NIH. Grant Number: K08EY018609
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!