Information from this manuscript was presented in abstract form at the 43rd Annual Meeting of the American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists, Portland, OR, October 2012.
Biometry, keratometry, and calculation of intraocular lens power for the bald eagle (Haliaeetus leucocephalus)†
Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2013
© 2013 American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists
Special Issue: Exotics and Wildlife
Volume 18, Issue Supplement s1, pages 106–112, January 2015
How to Cite
Kuhn, S. E., Hendrix, D. V. H., Jones, M. P., Ward, D. A., Baine, K. H. and Franklin, S. R. (2015), Biometry, keratometry, and calculation of intraocular lens power for the bald eagle (Haliaeetus leucocephalus). Veterinary Ophthalmology, 18: 106–112. doi: 10.1111/vop.12120
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2013
- University of Tennessee College of Veterinary Medicine
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!