Toxicological effects and recovery of the corneal epithelium in Cyprinus carpio communis Linn. exposed to monocrotophos: an scanning electron microscope study
Article first published online: 30 DEC 2013
© 2013 American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 214–220, May 2015
How to Cite
Uppal, R. K., Johal, M. S. and Sharma, M. L. (2015), Toxicological effects and recovery of the corneal epithelium in Cyprinus carpio communis Linn. exposed to monocrotophos: an scanning electron microscope study. Veterinary Ophthalmology, 18: 214–220. doi: 10.1111/vop.12134
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2015
- Article first published online: 30 DEC 2013
- University Grant commission (UGC), New Delhi
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!