Treatment of six cases of equine corneal stromal abscessation with intracorneal injection of 5% voriconazole solution
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2014
© 2014 American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists
Special Issue: Equine Ophthalmology
Volume 17, Issue Supplement s1, pages 179–185, July 2014
How to Cite
Smith, K. M., Pucket, J. D. and Gilmour, M. A. (2014), Treatment of six cases of equine corneal stromal abscessation with intracorneal injection of 5% voriconazole solution. Veterinary Ophthalmology, 17: 179–185. doi: 10.1111/vop.12136
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!