Trans-corneal reduction of anterior lens luxation in dogs with lens instability: a retrospective study of 19 dogs (2010–2013)
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2014
© 2014 American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 275–279, July 2014
How to Cite
Montgomery, K. W., Labelle, A. L. and Gemensky-Metzler, A. J. (2014), Trans-corneal reduction of anterior lens luxation in dogs with lens instability: a retrospective study of 19 dogs (2010–2013). Veterinary Ophthalmology, 17: 275–279. doi: 10.1111/vop.12142
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!