Presented in part at the 41st Annual Conference of the American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists; San Diego, CA, USA, October 2010.
Effects of pulsed fluid lens capsule washing following phacoemulsification on lens epithelial cells and posterior capsule opacification formation ex vivo
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2014
© 2014 American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists
How to Cite
Lutz, E. A., Gemensky-Metzler, A. J., Wilkie, D. A. and Chandler, H. L. (2014), Effects of pulsed fluid lens capsule washing following phacoemulsification on lens epithelial cells and posterior capsule opacification formation ex vivo. Veterinary Ophthalmology. doi: 10.1111/vop.12143
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2014
- Alcon Research, Ltd.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!