Intraocular pressure, specular microscopy, and prostaglandin E2 concentration in dogs with mature and hypermature cataract
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2014
© 2014 American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 280–285, July 2014
How to Cite
Renzo, R., Ribeiro, A. P., da Silva, M. L., da Silva, G. A., Ortencio, K. P., Barros Sobrinho, A. A. F., Wilson Patriarca Mineo, T. and Laus, J. L. (2014), Intraocular pressure, specular microscopy, and prostaglandin E2 concentration in dogs with mature and hypermature cataract. Veterinary Ophthalmology, 17: 280–285. doi: 10.1111/vop.12144
- Issue online: 4 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2014
- Federal Agency for Evaluation and Support of Graduate Education
- National Council for Scientific and Technological Development. Grant Number: 303460/2007-5
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!