Treatment of nonhealing corneal ulcers in 60 horses with diamond burr debridement (2010–2013)
Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2014
© 2014 American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists
Special Issue: Equine Ophthalmology
Volume 17, Issue Supplement s1, pages 76–81, July 2014
How to Cite
Lassaline-Utter, M., Cutler, T. J., Michau, T. M. and Nunnery, C. M. (2014), Treatment of nonhealing corneal ulcers in 60 horses with diamond burr debridement (2010–2013). Veterinary Ophthalmology, 17: 76–81. doi: 10.1111/vop.12148
- Issue online: 4 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!