Efficacy of COX-2 inhibitors in controlling inflammation and capsular opacification after phacoemulsification cataract removal
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2014
© 2014 American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists
How to Cite
Brookshire, H. L., English, R. V., Nadelstein, B., Weigt, A. K., Gift, B. W. and Gilger, B. C. (2014), Efficacy of COX-2 inhibitors in controlling inflammation and capsular opacification after phacoemulsification cataract removal. Veterinary Ophthalmology. doi: 10.1111/vop.12159
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!