Diode laser photoablation to correct distal nasolacrimal duct atresia in an adult horse
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2014
© 2014 American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists
Special Issue: Equine Ophthalmology
Volume 17, Issue Supplement s1, pages 174–178, July 2014
How to Cite
Stoppini, R., Tassan, S. and Barachetti, L. (2014), Diode laser photoablation to correct distal nasolacrimal duct atresia in an adult horse. Veterinary Ophthalmology, 17: 174–178. doi: 10.1111/vop.12164
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!