The location of sites and effect of semiconductor diode trans-scleral cyclophotocoagulation on the buphthalmic equine globe
Version of Record online: 3 APR 2014
© 2014 American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists
Special Issue: Equine Ophthalmology
Volume 17, Issue Supplement s1, pages 107–116, July 2014
How to Cite
Gemensky-Metzler, A. J., Wilkie, D. A., Weisbrode, S. E. and Kuhn, S. E. (2014), The location of sites and effect of semiconductor diode trans-scleral cyclophotocoagulation on the buphthalmic equine globe. Veterinary Ophthalmology, 17: 107–116. doi: 10.1111/vop.12166
- Issue online: 4 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 APR 2014
- NCI. Grant Number: P30 CA016058
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!