Use of episcleral cyclosporine implants in dogs with keratoconjunctivitis sicca: pilot study
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2014
© 2014 American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists
How to Cite
Barachetti, L., Rampazzo, A., Mortellaro, C. M., Scevola, S. and Gilger, B. C. (2014), Use of episcleral cyclosporine implants in dogs with keratoconjunctivitis sicca: pilot study. Veterinary Ophthalmology. doi: 10.1111/vop.12173
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!