Ophthalmic diagnostic tests in captive red-footed tortoises (Chelonoidis carbonaria) in Salvador, northeast Brazil
Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2014
© 2014 American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists
Special Issue: Exotics and Wildlife
Volume 18, Issue Supplement s1, pages 46–52, January 2015
How to Cite
Oriá, A. P., Monção Silva, R. M., Pinna, M. H., Oliveira, A. V. D., Ferreira, P. R. B., Martins Filho, E. F., Meneses, I. D. S., Requião, K. G. and Ofri, R. (2015), Ophthalmic diagnostic tests in captive red-footed tortoises (Chelonoidis carbonaria) in Salvador, northeast Brazil. Veterinary Ophthalmology, 18: 46–52. doi: 10.1111/vop.12175
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!