Evaluation of standardized endodontic paper point tear test in New Zealand white rabbits and comparison between corneal sensitivity followed tear tests
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2014
© 2014 American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists
Special Issue: Exotics and Wildlife
Volume 18, Issue Supplement s1, pages 119–124, January 2015
How to Cite
Lima, L., Lange, R. R., Turner-Giannico, A. and Montiani-Ferreira, F. (2015), Evaluation of standardized endodontic paper point tear test in New Zealand white rabbits and comparison between corneal sensitivity followed tear tests. Veterinary Ophthalmology, 18: 119–124. doi: 10.1111/vop.12178
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2015
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!