Presented in abstract form at the Annual Meeting of the European College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists, Trieste, Italy, 24–27 May, 2012.
Corneal anesthesia following application of 0.4% oxybuprocaine hydrochloride ophthalmic solution to normal feline eyes
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2014
© 2014 American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 141–146, March 2015
How to Cite
Giudici, V., Baeza, S., Douet, J.-Y. and Regnier, A. (2015), Corneal anesthesia following application of 0.4% oxybuprocaine hydrochloride ophthalmic solution to normal feline eyes. Veterinary Ophthalmology, 18: 141–146. doi: 10.1111/vop.12179
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2015
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!