In vitro evaluation of the inhibitory effect of canine serum, canine fresh frozen plasma, freeze–thaw-cycled plasma, and Solcoseryl™ on matrix metalloproteinases 2 and 9
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2014
© 2014 American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 229–233, May 2015
How to Cite
Chow, D. W. Y., Chau, Y., Yeung, W. K. and Westermeyer, H. D. (2015), In vitro evaluation of the inhibitory effect of canine serum, canine fresh frozen plasma, freeze–thaw-cycled plasma, and Solcoseryl™ on matrix metalloproteinases 2 and 9. Veterinary Ophthalmology, 18: 229–233. doi: 10.1111/vop.12204
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2015
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!