Donor cycle and donor segmentation: new tools for improving blood donor management
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
© 2013 International Society of Blood Transfusion
Volume 105, Issue 1, pages 28–37, July 2013
How to Cite
Veldhuizen, I., Folléa, G. and de Kort, W. (2013), Donor cycle and donor segmentation: new tools for improving blood donor management. Vox Sanguinis, 105: 28–37. doi: 10.1111/vox.12018
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.