These authors share coprimary authorship for this paper.
Risk factors for human immunodeficiency virus infection among Brazilian blood donors: a multicentre case–control study using audio computer-assisted structured interviews
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2013
© 2013 International Society of Blood Transfusion
Volume 105, Issue 2, pages 91–99, August 2013
How to Cite
de Almeida-Neto, C., Goncalez, T. T., Birch, R. J., de Carvalho, S. M. F., Capuani, L., Leão, S. C., Miranda, C., Rocha, P. C., Carneiro-Proietti, A. B., Johnson, B. R., Wright, D. J., Murphy, E. L., Custer, B. and for NHLBI Retrovirus Epidemiology Donor Study-II (REDS-II) International Component, Brazil (2013), Risk factors for human immunodeficiency virus infection among Brazilian blood donors: a multicentre case–control study using audio computer-assisted structured interviews. Vox Sanguinis, 105: 91–99. doi: 10.1111/vox.12028
- Issue online: 10 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.