Sensitivity of assays for the detection of HPA-1a antibodies: results of an international workshop demonstrating the impact of cation chelation from integrin αIIbβ3 on three widely used assays
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2013
© 2013 International Society of Blood Transfusion
Volume 105, Issue 2, pages 167–173, August 2013
How to Cite
Allen, D. L., Metcalfe, P., Kaplan, C., Kekomaki, R., de Haas, M., Yusuf, R. and Ouwehand, W. H. (2013), Sensitivity of assays for the detection of HPA-1a antibodies: results of an international workshop demonstrating the impact of cation chelation from integrin αIIbβ3 on three widely used assays. Vox Sanguinis, 105: 167–173. doi: 10.1111/vox.12043
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.