MLL and JR contributed equally.
Quality assessment of buffy-coat-derived leucodepleted platelet concentrates in PAS-plasma, prepared by the OrbiSac or TACSI automated system
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2013
© 2013 International Society of Blood Transfusion
Volume 106, Issue 1, pages 38–44, January 2014
How to Cite
Plaza, E. M., Céspedes, P., Fernández, H., Sánchez-Guiu, M. I., Egea, J. M., Vicente, V., Lozano, M. L. and Rivera, J. (2014), Quality assessment of buffy-coat-derived leucodepleted platelet concentrates in PAS-plasma, prepared by the OrbiSac or TACSI automated system. Vox Sanguinis, 106: 38–44. doi: 10.1111/vox.12072
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2013
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III
- ISCIII. Grant Number: PI10/02594
- RECAVA. Grant Number: RD12/0042/0050
- Fundación Séneca. Grant Number: 07703/GERM/07
- ISCIII. Grant Number: FI10/00535
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.