Effect of transient warming of red blood cells for up to 24 h: in vitro characteristics in CPD/saline-adenine-glucose-mannitol environment
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2013
© 2013 International Society of Blood Transfusion
Volume 106, Issue 1, pages 61–67, January 2014
How to Cite
Gulliksson, H. and Nordahl-Källman, A.-S. (2014), Effect of transient warming of red blood cells for up to 24 h: in vitro characteristics in CPD/saline-adenine-glucose-mannitol environment. Vox Sanguinis, 106: 61–67. doi: 10.1111/vox.12079
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.