Part of this study was presented in abstract form at the 16th International Veterinary Radiology Association meeting, Bursa, Turkey, 2012.
USING MACHINE LEARNING TO CLASSIFY IMAGE FEATURES FROM CANINE PELVIC RADIOGRAPHS: EVALUATION OF PARTIAL LEAST SQUARES DISCRIMINANT ANALYSIS AND ARTIFICIAL NEURAL NETWORK MODELS
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2012
© 2012 Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 122–126, March/April 2013
How to Cite
McEvoy, F. J. and Amigo, J. M. (2013), USING MACHINE LEARNING TO CLASSIFY IMAGE FEATURES FROM CANINE PELVIC RADIOGRAPHS: EVALUATION OF PARTIAL LEAST SQUARES DISCRIMINANT ANALYSIS AND ARTIFICIAL NEURAL NETWORK MODELS. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 54: 122–126. doi: 10.1111/vru.12003
Funding source: Chemometric Analysis Center (CHANCE), University of Copenhagen, Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAY 2012
- Chemometric Analysis Center (CHANCE)
- University of Copenhagen
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!