Portions of this study were presented at the XVII National Congress of SIVE (Italian Society of Equine Practitioners), Montesilvano d'Abruzzo (Pescara), February 4th–6th, 2011 and at LXV Annual Meeting of the Italian Society for Veterinary Science 2011, Tropea-Drapia (Italy), September 7th–10th, 2011.
DIAGNOSTIC SENSITIVITY AND INTEROBSERVER AGREEMENT OF RADIOGRAPHY AND ULTRASONOGRAPHY FOR DETECTING TROCHLEAR RIDGE OSTEOCHONDROSIS LESIONS IN THE EQUINE STIFLE
Article first published online: 26 DEC 2012
© 2012 Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 176–184, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Beccati, F., Chalmers, H. J., Dante, S., Lotto, E. and Pepe, M. (2013), DIAGNOSTIC SENSITIVITY AND INTEROBSERVER AGREEMENT OF RADIOGRAPHY AND ULTRASONOGRAPHY FOR DETECTING TROCHLEAR RIDGE OSTEOCHONDROSIS LESIONS IN THE EQUINE STIFLE. Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 54: 176–184. doi: 10.1111/vru.12004
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 26 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!