This work was performed in the Department of Clinical Sciences, Auburn University College of Veterinary Medicine, Auburn, AL.
SURVIVAL TIMES FOR CANINE INTRANASAL SARCOMAS TREATED WITH RADIATION THERAPY: 86 CASES (1996–2011)
Article first published online: 26 DEC 2012
© 2012 Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 194–201, March/April 2013
How to Cite
Sones, E., Smith, A., Schleis, S., Brawner, W., Almond, G., Taylor, K., Haney, S., Wypij, J., Keyerleber, M., Arthur, J., Hamilton, T., Lawrence, J., Gieger, T., Sellon, R. and Wright, Z. (2013), SURVIVAL TIMES FOR CANINE INTRANASAL SARCOMAS TREATED WITH RADIATION THERAPY: 86 CASES (1996–2011). Veterinary Radiology & Ultrasound, 54: 194–201. doi: 10.1111/vru.12006
No funding was provided for this study.
There are no disclaimers to report.
An abstract of this study was presented at the 30th Annual Conference of the Veterinary Cancer Society, October 28–November 1, 2010 in San Diego, CA.
There are no conflicts of interest to report.
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 26 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 2Outcome and prognostic factors for osteosarcoma of the maxilla, mandible, or calvarium in dogs: 183 cases (1986–2012), Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association, 2014, 245, 8, 930, , , , , , , ,